Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Last night I decided to experiment with the second hat for J's birthday. I thought it would be fun to add some cream stripes but not just boring straight ones! I wanted pointy stripes! Here is the work in progress: Outside of Experimental Hat

But the inside looks like crap! Inside of Experimental Hat I've done something wrong and will have to frog it back to see where my experiement failed. I do like how it turned out on the outside though!

I did some STP bike training with a friend last night. We had a nice 12 mile ride. We'll have to kick it up soon though. We've been concentrating on running the past few weeks due to the Vancouver 1/2 Marathon this weekend. Yes, I will be running 13.1 miles on Sunday. My strategy to make it through will be to run for 5 minutes and then walk for 2 miles for the complete 13.1 miles. I had fun last time I did a half-marathon so I expect to have fun again. I must be crazy!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat