Friday, June 06, 2003
Rapid Running

Last night I met up with a group for an run with a trainer. It was fantastic! While I didn't run as fast as I wanted to, I still ran for over 50 straight minutes without any thought of stopping. This is a miracle! I usually want to stop after 5 minutes and I'm panting! I'm not doing either of those! Tonight I'm meeting some supergirls for an open water swim (which will be COLD!) and then a run around Madison Park. I'm excited about the run!

After my fantastic run, I met a friend for beers at Hale's Ales. I do think 2 beers can negate all the running I did but I'm not letting it get me down because I haven't had drinks in over 3 weeks! It was well worth it and I really enjoyed myself. Of course getting home at 11 p.m. doesn't help with the sleeping or cleaning for Mot's arrival. I guess I'll get to that after my run tonight but well before I pick her up! I also need to do the grocery shopping. Hmmmm lot's to do tonight!

Best get cracking!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat