Friday, June 27, 2003
Super Sunny Silly

It's Friday! It's Friday! Happy Dance Time!

I've been working steadily along on the bikini top and hope to have pictures of a finished one soon! Probably won't be until next week though as I have my first Triathlon of the season on Sunday! I've borrowed my brother's big bad truck to drive down to Portland and I'm ready to rumble! I love driving the truck! It's huge and makes me feel very powerful! All you little cars out of the way! Hmmmmm, this could be dangerous!

I've had quite the week from an open water swim to a fantastic bike training session. I'm tired but happy! I took my baby bike into the shop for a tune-up yesterday and had them had a cadence reader onto it. It's going to be a fantastic addition for this weekend's ride.

Tonight, I'm having a friend over for pizza and the movie, "The Recruit". I can't wait to see Colin in action!

Time to go!

Ta'ra

P.S. Sadly no yarn was purchased in New York but! I did make a great addition to my stash before I left town. I purchased about 8 skeins of Jamieson's to make a Harry Potter Scraf! Now I just need to get to work on this monster of a scraf! It's 62 inches long! Holy Cow!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat