Wednesday, October 08, 2003
Finisher!

I'm tearing through the knitting projects! It feels so good to be accomplishing so much. I finished Diana's scarf last night and am blocking it right now. I'm not sure that one has to block scarves but I wanted to! I started A's birthday hat and about an inch into it. I only worked on it for about 15 minutes before falling asleep last night.

I also completed my Mom's scarf (from August!) and gave it to her on Monday. She loves it! Yea for her!

Lunch plans were cancelled yesterday as my friend's Mom was in the hospital. I hope she's doing better today! I did visit Great Harvest Bread company for a free slice of bread. So good!

Today is a dreary rainy Seattle day but I'm loving it! I went to ChuckIt last night for a 2 mile time trial of which I only did 1 mile. I bruised one of my toes a few weeks ago and it tends to ache if I run too fast. I am just hoping and praying it doesn't fall off because that is GROSS! I have my 12 mile run scheduled for Saturday and I'm already getting a bit stressed about it. I know I can do it. The part that stresses me out is that Chuck waits for you to finish and he is going to be waiting forever for me. Blah! I'll just have to ignore that and remember it is his choice to wait for me because he doesn't have to and I can take as long as I want to run 12 miles. That is a long way to go!

Tonight I double booked myself! I scheduled a run with a friend and climbing with another. I just wrote them and hopefully we can get it all worked out. I'm such a doofus! I need to remember to check my calendar and that just because I'm not working does not mean I am free all day, every day. I still have a life to lead!

Whew! Now that is a long post! Best be off to do more job hunting and searching!

Ta'ra

Rebecca

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat