Tuesday, October 07, 2003
The Huntress

I started job hunting for real yesterday and I think it's going well. I've applied for about 8 positions and have contacted a few recruiters. I'll also be networking with PRSA as much as possible. I'll be a networking fool!

I've been enjoying the new time I have for knitting. I started a scarf for a friend's birthday on Sunday afternoon and am almost finished. Before anyone thinks I'm up to Wendy's knitting speed, let me interject. It's just a cast on 30 garter stitch scarf. I'm using some Lion's Homespun Brand yarn in a nice varigated blue, green and purple color. I think she'll enjoy this present. I'm going back to the store to see if they have another skein of this so I can make her mittens and a hat for Christmas. Luckily for me, she won't notice that this isn't the most expensive yarn and will just love the texture. Whew!

Well I must run, I have lunch plans with a former co-worker. We are going to tour her housemate's bakery and maybe get some yummy bread to eat! I'll detail some upcoming projects tomorrow.

Stella! Good luck with the boy!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat