Sunday, January 18, 2004
Knit It Knitter

I've been busy knitting up yet another scarf for myself. One can never have too many in my opinion and they are quite quick to make. This one is in Rowan Polar in a wonderful pinky mauve color. I'm using the Wavy Knit pattern from last year's Knit It. I couldn't find a link to the picture but believe me, it's wonderful!

I gave the finished Chicago Bag to my friend and she loves it. She does want me to add a button but that won't be an issue at all. She's scared that she'll lose things if she doesn't have a button.

I saw "Along Came Polly" on Friday and it's funny. Last night I indulged in another viewing of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I think I've filled up for now.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat