Friday, February 20, 2004
Knitting Avenger

Yesterday I started another knitting project. This one is ok though since I'm almost done with it! I've been working on Rachael's BAWK - Hot Water Bottle Cozy design. It is so cute! I'm making it out of Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran yarn in four scrumptous colors. The cozy will be a total of 18 inches long so I've done stripes in 4 inch increments. I probably should have stripped more but that will be on my next one! I did taupe (102) for the first 4-inch piece, then lavender (603), then mauve (604) and finally dark eggplant (612). So yummy! This yarn has got to be my second favorite after Rowan Polar. It's so soft and comes in wonderful colors.

OK pictures once this is complete! I've only got 4 inches to go on the neck!



No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat