Monday, March 22, 2004
All's Good

So the Interview went well (I think). I really liked the lady and she said she enjoyed meeting me which may just be lip service but still sounded nice. I should know by end of the week, so now I can sit around and shake like a nervous crazy lady!

I start at the coffee shop tomorrow for my first day of training. It will be 4 hours which will be good. It will keep me out of trouble for 4 hours!

I don't know if I showed this earlier or not but I finally got around to finishing up my waterbottle cozies! Yes, I made two. Why stop at just one when they are so cool!?!



Also I finished up my PINK scarf! I love it! Too bad the weather is getting nice and I won't be able to wear it until next winter. Well, I do like the sun too.



This scarf was done in a wavy pattern from Knit It so here is the close up!



Tomorrow watch for stories of me fighting the espresso machine all the while hoping for the "real" job!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat