Friday, June 25, 2004
ENFJ

While visiting Nake-id Knits today, I was intrigued by her link to a non-sanctioned Myers and Briggs personality test.

I discovered I am:

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extroverted 78%
Intuitive56%
Feeling 22%
Judging 1%

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENFJ type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
• very expressed extrovert
• moderately expressed intuitive personality
• slightly expressed feeling personality
• slightly expressed judging personality

I think this is pretty true. I'm not one to be quite in large groups and I do almost everything based on what my gut says. Sometimes I do take on other's burdens which Mot has been working on me for years to stop doing. I also seem to be in the same category as Oprah which is pretty darn cool to me! This personality type might also be why I blog!

I worked on Elise last night while relaxing at the dog-sitting place. I reaced the armhole shaping before running out of yarn. I was in a groove too! I'll just have to make sure to carry more yarn with me.

Starting on Tuesday, I'll be staying with Roux the dog while his Momma heads off on a research project for 6 weeks. Watch for massive Roux photos! I wonder if he'll pose with yarn for me? Probably not! He'll just try to "hoover" and "lick" it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat