Thursday, June 03, 2004
Sock Knitting

Almost a year ago I started making my first pair of socks. I didn't get very far and this is how I left the single sock in September of last year.



Lately I've been working on it to give me some relief from Elise. I'm about 1/2 inch from turning the heel which to be frank scares me! I am planning on attending the Fiber Raven Soiree on June 13th, so I may implore the very kind Ryan for some assistance! For now I will fain bravery and plow through. I may rip, rip but at least I will have tried my best!

My sock as of June 2004



Wish me luck on the heel! Otherwise I will implore Ryan to have some pity on my poor sockless feet!

P.S. I got the color back in my scanner!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your comment function is kind of funky, so I'm posting "anonymously" which isn't at all what I had in mind. Anyway, hi! It's me, Ryan! If you need any help at all with your heel, get ahold of me. In fact, I'll email you my phone number so you can call me if you wanna. It's not as hard as it seems. Just do exactly what the pattern says and it all just sort of works out, like magic.

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat