Friday, July 23, 2004
Swamp Monster


This is from a comic by Basil Wolverton

I got up way too early this morning (4:45 a.m. to be exact) and went swimming in Lake Washington with some other crazy friends. I felt like the Swamp Monster but it was beautiful watching the sun rise as I swam from Madison Beach to the Seattle Tennis Club and back or about a mile in total distance.

Here is the Seattle Tennis Club as viewed from my vantage point in the lake. OK I was a bit closer to shore. No one needs to panic here!



You know this was quite fun and now I have more time tonight to knit on my Elise sweater. I want to finish this beast!

P.S. Roux will be getting his doggie peanut butter parfait. He gets tons of treats and is such a spoiled doggie!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat