Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Over the hump

It's been one of those weeks where I've struggled to get through it and every day seems like a week. Today came with a nice prize though. I've been trying to decide on some yarn for Rogue, a sweater which will be my winter challenge to complete.

I got a very nice email saying that WEBS was having a sale. For only $30.00, I purchased two - 1 lb. cones of Valley Yarns Lambswood/Alpaca blend yarn. While I don't know if it is perfect for Rogue, it will be perfect for some sort of sweater and was a great price!

I got this color which I hope looks great!



Now I just have to patiently wait for my two cones to arrive!

OH and I'm almost done with the baby knitting for my Mom's co-worker.


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat