Friday, August 27, 2004
True Love

I'm in Love with BenGay. No, not a guy named Ben Gay but the product used by old people for aches and pains. After my 16 mile run a few weeks back, my left calf was killing me. I felt like I had a knot in the muscle which would not go away. After complaining and whining, I found the best product ever.



These strips are the best. You put them on your leg and aches magically disappear. The calf is getting much better and hardly hurts at all! GO BenGay!

My secret housewarming project isn't working out so hot. I'm a bit disappointed but I'll get over it especially since I'm contributing to the Massive Meathead Meetup. Materials are being mailed out today and since I'm in Seattle and Larissa in Portland, I think I'll be stitching by Tuesday at the latest. I've got my size 19 knitting stakes and I'm ready to go!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat