Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Frida Fever

As I near the end of Elise (she needs to be finished up-maybe this weekend), I noticed that I had just a few balls left of Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora. Hmmm about 4 or 5 too many. In my small hunt for another project (because I don't have enough), MagKnits came out and I was able to discover Frida.


copyright MagKnits.com and Christina Stork

I think I may be one ball short on the yarn though but I'm pretty sure I can find one at my LYS. It may not be the same dye lot but I'm sure it will be close enough that I can fake it. I do wish now that I had orange yarn left over but I think the burgandy will look just as nice. I'm just way into orange right now. In fact, that is the color I've decided to make Lara in.

Now I'm thinking that I need to prioritize all my knitting! There are just so many fantastic designs out there and I want to knit them all.

I'm just so excited! I'm also excited because my new camera arrived last night! Poor Destiny was tortured by it but I'm sure she'll get used to be a photo star!

My training run this weekend will be the Super Jock n Jill Half Marathon. You know you are running too much when a half marathon is a TRAINING run!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat