Friday, September 17, 2004
Reasons My Secret Pal is Better Than Yours!

Last week I received a notice in my PO Box saying that I had a package at the post office. Well as luck would have it, I didn't get a chance to pick it up until yesterday. It was worth the wait!

See what I got!



I received TWO patterns and TWO skeins of beautifully colored yarn. I can't wait to cast on for one of the patterns this weekend. I'm going to make a felted ChicKnits Bucket Hat (one of the patterns I received) which will make a delightful addition to my winter wardrobe.

THANK YOU BEST SECRET PAL EVER!

Now how can I top this with a present for my secret pal? I'll be shopping away on that idea this weekend. Oh I think this will require a visit to the YARN STORE! (imagine happy dance here).

Happy weekend knitting to all!

P.S. Thanks for all the comments on he toenail. It's still hanging on and doesn't hurt but I am still scared of it!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat