Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Knitting Disaster

A large knitting disaster was closely diverted last night. I settled in to watch some bad late night television and get some knitting done on Lara. After knitting for over a half an hour, I noticed that I had dropped a hunk of stitches off one end. It was horrible. There was ripping, there was sighing but overall there was knitting re-done. I'm still about 5 rows away from where I was before the big rip but I'm back on track.

I also repurchased some #9 double pointed needles today in an attempt to locate my missings ones. Now that they've been replaced, they are sure to show up.

No pictures today, I couldn't bear to photograph the Lara incident!

I do have a new email account though! I'm still using hotmail but I think I'm making the switch to gmail. Yes, I got a gmail account and so far it seems to be working great! Mark your address books -- I can be reached at ReeBecki(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat