Thursday, December 16, 2004
Secret Sock Swapping

The Ghost of Holiday Gift Socks paid a visit to me yesterday. He climbed right up on my desk and showed off my socks from Linda of LoobyLou.

These great socks came all the way from Scotland and the Ghost put them on first! OUTRAGEOUS!



I love my new socks! Most importantly they were made for me by another knitter! Can't beat that! Also included in my package was a bar of the most delicious chocolate. Thank you Linda!

I'm still working on Clapotis and she is a beauty. In reference to all the comments about what yarn I'm using to create my new favorite scarf/shawl -- I am using Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb Yarn in the Vera colorway. While a bit pricey, this yarn is scrumptious and well worth the extra dollars. I wish I could knit with this all the time!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat