Sunday, February 20, 2005
Ags



This weekend, a friend (Alithea) from high school came up from California for visit. Ali and I hung out EVERY day in junior high and high school along with Mot. This weekend we had dinner and this morning we met again for brunch. The hoots of laughter coming from our table at both restaurants caused other patrons to turn and stare at all of us. Ahhh this weekend was filled with some fun belly-laughing times!

I also went on a photo day with some other friends and afterwards stopped by the yarn shop where I picked up some sock yarn in GREEN!



Can you see that this GREEN yarn is made by FROG Tree? I had to get this alpaca yarn in green when I saw it was made by Frog Tree. And tonight I started my first pair of socks on two circular needles. So far, so good!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat