Thursday, February 17, 2005
All Lara, All the Time

This week has been a race to finish Lara and I can see the finish line. I feel like I'm at mile 20 of a marathon and I know that the last 6.2 miles will be rough but are very do-able.



Last night I attended the Seattle Knitting Guild and heard a presentation on Swedish Knitting. The speaker also talked about different styles of knitting which I am now very keen to explore but the best part of last night was the knitting time! I finished up the very long and boring 42 rows of St St over a billion stitches and started binding off toward the sleeve. I go to the top few rows of the sleeve.



Right now I wish I didn't have to work today and could just knit the sleeve! My goal is to have this blocking by Saturday morning. WOW-WEEE!

Jessica and I are also plotting together about attending the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I'm VERY excited at the prospect but need to figure stuff out. Anyone else planning on attending? Has anyone attended and has great tips?

Ahhhh off to plan!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat