Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Departing Sleeve Island



I decided to do things a bit differently around here. I went to sleeve island first for this sweater. And it has been worth it! Last night I finished the second sleeve (well up to where the sleeve cap shaping begins and then it went onto a stitch holder) and cast on for the back this morning.

For now I'm trying very hard to stay focused on the Hooded Weekend Sweater and on Lara. I realized last night at Purly Girls that both of these have been hanging around much TOOOOOO long. I realized how long they had been hanging out when Jessica said, "You are STILL working on Lara?" Ermmmmm, well while I may have started this in September, I didn't work on it from October to January -- PRIME LARA WEARING SEASON! So now I need to get these done so I can potentially wear them this year. Yep, new focus....must focus....focusing....Jessica! I'm not focusing! Look at all the pretty shiny yarn everywhere!

Check out Jessica in this article. What stars!

UPDATED:

Are you people trying to distract me? A few months ago, when Norma was my Secret Pal, she sent me two skeins of gorgous alpaca yarn. I have finally realized that these two skeins would be perfect for the flower basket shawl from Interweave Knits. And now I need to cast on for this project! Oh the distractions! (they are lovely though!)

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat