Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Gidget


I apologize for the dark and not so good photo but I took this in my car with the dark gloomy winter sky as my light.

Mail brought me a wonderful prize today from Gidget Casts On. A few weeks ago (or something like that), I suggested a pattern stitch for her father's scarf and today I received a PRIZE for my suggestion. Not only does her Dadscarf look awesome but I have more YARN! I really like how she combined two pattern stitches to make such a wonderful present. Now I need to sit down and decide what to do with this new treat! I love thinking about new projects and exploring all the possibilities. Sometimes the pre-planning is more fun than the actual project. In pre-planning you have so many opportunities and so many choices, your imagination can take you anywhere.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat