Friday, February 18, 2005
Little to Report

I have little upon which to report today. I did update my Reading Blog and am very happy to say that I have 23 more books to read over the next 10 1/2 months to reach my goal of 30 books this year.

I'm also thinking about which picture to submit for Photo Friday. This week's theme is "Rural" and I'm positive that I have the perfect picture. The only problem is that it is in storage which means I need to head over there and dig through some boxes to find the right image.

After Spanish class last night I was much too tired to knit on Lara so I watched ER and went to bed. Tonight I'm having dinner with a friend who lives in California. There will be a large group of us there and I'm looking forward to the guaranteed fun time!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat