Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Happy Birthday Mama-Sun!



Today is my Mom's birthday. Yep, the birthday of the very same woman who freaked me out this morning by saying, "I'm quite worried about the cat. I can't find her," which lead to me leaping from bed and running downstairs. Once there I discovered that my Mom was just wondering where the cat was since she hadn't seen her all morning. Instead Destiny was peacefully hiding under my bed and was not outside and ripped to pieces by the raccoons as I sleepily thought.

So anyway, today is my Mom's birthday and tonight we'll celebrate with a feast prepared by yours truly. One I do hope all enjoy and one that helps lend a festive hand to my Mom's celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat