Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Jessie



I'm dogsitting again. This time for a new pup. Well kinda a new pup, I'm dogsitting for Roux's neighbor which is strange in a way. I can see Roux's house but I'm not WITH Roux. And somehow I never heard a peep out of Roux last night, maybe I'm the only one who lets him roam around the front yard barking but his Mom doesn't. Jessie on the other hand did start a bark fest this morning at 5:45 a.m.! She quickly came in though when I yelled from the bedroom to come back in. Whew!

She's a cutie and so little! It is strange to be watching something that only weighs 20 pounds. I'm just so used to the big dogs. Tonight, Miss Jessie and I will attempt running together. She tried to run me last night on our walk so I know she'll be stellar.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat