Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Wishing I had something to say...

Life has been pretty routine this week with the usual deviations. There was Spanish on Monday which was good and last night, running with Mot and Zubin. Then I had dinner with my Grandfather. I made the poor man eat at 8 p.m. at night but he wanted to visit with me and that is when I usually eat dinner. It was a nice evening but I didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. which meant that I didn't end up going to sleep until Midnight which is way too late for me. I did however finish up the first half of my second Dulaan hat. I don't have a picture though because that would have required fore-sight.

Tonight will feature eye brow waxing (it is TOO exciting!) and a sneak preview of "Prime" at the downtown theatre. I know, life just gets sooooo exciting at times!

And so here's to an blah update! May your days be less blah!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat