Thursday, November 03, 2005
Introspective

Lately I've been thinking and thinking and then for good measure thinking some more. The silly part of all this thinking for me is that I don't really have anything to be thinking so deeply about. Work is good. Knitting is good. Love life is going well. Friends are good. But still I seem to be craving some time to sit and think and yet while I'm sitting still and thinking, I still want to be doing something. I want to be moving. I have ideas of what I want to be doing but then I feel like I want to think about them some more.

So I found it interesting that while I was reading my November Horoscope that it would mention this time of contemplation. It makes me wonder if I'm using this time to prepare for an incoming, unpredicted storm that only the dark depths of my psyche knows is coming.

I wonder...

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat