Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Just The Seaming To Go



After months and months of working on Trellis, I am nearing completion. All that is left is the dreaded seaming. The Dreaded Seaming! I'm not a fan of seaming up sweaters since it really isn't my strength and plus it seems to take so very long. Last night I sat down to do the sleeves and only got two stitches in before boredom over took me and I decided to knit on something else. Of course yesterday after work, I ran 6.5 miles and was a bit tuckered out so I'm using that as my excuse for the lack of seaming. Tonight though I had planned on working on the seaming during LOST but it appears that LOST is another re-run. BLAH! I'll just have to come up with another plan.

I'm at the point in many of my projects (the 400 or so I have going) where they seem to be coming to an end which is rewarding but then stirs the desire to start MORE projects when actually I just need to get some of these projects done. So I'll keep the finishing focus and hopefully will have many more finished projects to show over the next few weeks.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat