Thursday, November 03, 2005
Softy Sock Knitting

Last night I did not do anything I had planned.

I did not attend Spanish Class.

I did not seam up Ethan's Sweater.

I did not finish "A Million Little Pieces"

I did however do some other fun stuff.

I did go for a run with Mot.

I did eat at Taco Del Mar (FAVORITE!).

I did work on my Rowan Calmer Socks(they will be faternal twins, on purpose).

I did work on the special baby blanket.



I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great seaming tips. Diana -- I am so following your tip of using the clips. I think that will help me get this done sooner. My OFFICAL goal will be to have this completed by this weekend. Then if I am very good, I can get it in the mail on Monday and Ethan can be wearing it by Tuesday (depending on the mail service).

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat