Tuesday, December 13, 2005
The Christmas Panic Has Begun

Do you people realize that we only have 12 FREAKING days before Christmas? And that means only 6 more days until my birthday day (gifts are gladly accepted!)! But anyways back to the 12 days before Christmas...So PANICKED Christmas knitting has begun. I have 1 1/2 presents done and today my Mom suggested that I make another for my Grandfather. She even *gasp* suggested that I use acrylic. I had to let her know that I have standards and acrylic was not going to work for me. Instead I'll be using cotton since I know my Grandfather is sensitive and Cashmere is totally out of the question.

But now I really do need to go and panic a bit because there are ONLY 12 DAYS until CHRISTMAS and lots of shopping to get done in between the knitting!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat