Monday, December 12, 2005
Knitting in the movies

Yesterday I met up with my Mother and we saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It was a delightful movie which almost became a disaster! Last week, I pre-purchased the tickets and emailed my Mom the information. Unfortunately there was some mis-communication and she thought we were seeing the movie at one theatre while I had actually purchased tickets for another theatre. In the end, she was able to get to the right cinaplex with 10 minutes to spare!

We settled in and I took up my knitting which was quite nice to do while watching the film. I was able to get about 75% of the project done which is good since I feel myself beginning to slide into the knitting which calls itself Christmas Knitting and I can feel fear baying at the door.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat