Monday, January 02, 2006
Just a Brokenback Day

No goals were met today and no crazy attempts at insane activities were completed. I did however finish up half a knitting project and complete another quick project. I purchased "Weekend Knitting" about a year ago and have been lusting after the Flower Washcloths since then. So last Friday when my company let us head home early, I made my way to the Fiber Gallery and I scooped up some Crystal Palace Chamois yarn. That night I began knitting up the washcloth and by Saturday morning, I was binding off!



And that blue project at the top, that is one completed leg warmer for Mot. The second one is on the needles and while I am still awaiting the second skein of needed yarn (darn that errata in knitting books!) I am going to see how far the first skein will take me.

Meg and I went to see Brokeback Mountain today. It was a bit slow and ehhhh. It was good and all but I was a bit bored. Hmmmmm, I was hoping for more but it was wonderful to spend time with Meg. She even gave me a present for helping her with her blog. Though to be honest, just reading her blog is present enough! (I'm not giving the present back though, you can't make me!)

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat