Monday, February 13, 2006
Yesterday, seems so very far away...

Yesterday morning before I headed off to my friend's baby shower (had a great time and everything went smoothly), I watched my brother's dogs as they watched the morning walkers.



Their rapt attention was held by every whisper of activity happening outside their window. Massive barking and running around only happened when a particulary beautiful dog happened by. They were so pleased with themselves that I was envious of their entertainment.

After arriving home from the baby shower, I cast on for another baby shower present, The child's placket sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. So far so good!



Now if only I could be sitting at home knitting instead of working. I'm a bit jealous of the snow day on the East Coast though I don't think I'd enjoy being stranded so my jealousy has lessened.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat