Sunday, March 05, 2006
Hobo Knit-Along

I met up with Carrie for a spur of the moment knitting session tonight. We took the opportunity to each other our nearly finished Hobo bags. The knitting is done and now comes the hard part -- the finishing. Once the bags are felted, they need to be lined and grommetted. I can't wait to use my bag!






I've been lusting after those beautiful magazine holders sold at Paper Source and the Container Store but I couldn't stomach paying their prices so this weekend, I made my own! I took a cardboard box which was used to hold some folders that were delivered to the office and I wrapped the box in some beautiful wrapping paper which I bought by the sheet at the local paper store. This was a quick and quite refreshing project.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat