Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Life and Knitting Issues

The past few weeks have been both stressful at work and at home. And just when you think things are getting back to normal, life throws you another loop. Can't a girl just catch a break here?

Last night I went to my Purlygirls meeting to escape from the rollercoaster of life and to have a beer. I took along my Yarn Girls Guide to Simple Knits Tank and quickly knit along.



Along the way, I taunted Meg, chatted with Jessica (who is almost BFF with Leigh Radford!) and compared Grommet Hell with Carrie. After awhile the party fizzled out and I headed home. I sat back down and started the decreases. This morning I bound off. BUT after looking at this photo, I'm not concerned. The front is shorter than the back and I don't think it is supposed to be that way. Not good at all!



I think I'll be spending some time with this tank tonight, fixing the problem (if there is one) and sewing it up!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat