Monday, May 08, 2006
The Weekend



The weekend started out strong with a Cinco de Mayo visit to Golden Gardens with friends followed by a tasty beer at Hale's Brewery.

Saturday was spent swimming, running, grocery shopping, furniture looking and Ipod accessory buying.

Sunday, oh Sunday was the best day of all. I met up with my friend, Andi for an early morning breakfast. I do enjoy spending time with her. Then Meg and I cancelled our bike ride due to "inclement weather" (it was raining off and on). Later that afternoon though, I took part in my first Kickball game of the season! I haven't played in years and boy could you tell! We had so much fun though and while we did lose it was only by 1 point! Go CHUCK NORRIS!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat