Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Sneaky Knitting



After cruising some of the blogs this weekend, I stumbled up on Janine's entry about tree sweaters which linked to Erika's pattern for such a thing. And then the wheels in my mind began turning and before I knew it, I was out in the Dog BFF's backyard measuring a tree.

Then I chuckled to myself and so began the sneaky knitting. I wonder how long it will be before Zubin's owners notice the addition to their yard.


Can you see it yet?


Let me get a little closer


Just a bit Closer!

When I wasn't busy graffiting my friend's yard, I finished up another baby sweater for Gabby out of the remainder of her blanket yarn. Scarily, there is still more of it left!



And I also knit a lot on my Irish Hiking Scarf while (here comes the bad news) visiting my Grandfather in the hospital this weekend. He broke his hip on Friday and had surgery on Saturday to place pins in the joint.



He's doing OK but we are all quite worried about him since it doesn't look so good right now so let's keep him in our prayers!

PS Ryan re-lives the blog entry which made me laugh outloud at work, dance around in laughter and write her a long email about how funny she was. She really is that funny.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat