Thursday, October 12, 2006
Soctoberfest Delusion



I am currently under the delusion that I can finish the two mates this month! In fact, last night I plopped myself down in front of the television (it was LOST night!) and started knitting on my green socks.



And so I knit and I knit and I knit! I made it through the heel turn and am coasting through the foot. Luckily the green socks are made with DK weight yarn so they do knit up faster! So I am announcing a new goal since I believe my carrot may be in the mail. I will finish the green socks by Sunday!



I need to because I ordered yarn from Scoutj for Socktoberfest and this may just be in the mail for me right now! I've made a promise to myself that I can't start on these socks until I'm finished with the green ones and I've completed the leg of the blue socks. There is knittin' to be DONE!


Image taken by Scoutj but saved to my server. Isn't this the most gorgeous yarn? I am in LOVE!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat