Sunday, November 12, 2006
Windy, Relaxing Sunday

Today was another rainy, windy day with a special bonus for me! I ran 13 miles through Alki this morning along Elliott Bay with my training group. It was windy. It was wet. It was long! And now I'm tired.

Actually I was tired long before the run since Meg and I attended the Dixie Chicks concert in Tacoma last night which ended up being a long night. The concert was fantastic and I LOVE the Dixie Chicks. The parking on the other hand was long and we sat in the car after the show for approximately 40 minutes before we were finally able to drive out of the parking lot and onto the freeway. I arrived home around 1:30 a.m. and had to be up at 6:30 a.m. for my 7:45 a.m. run. I sense an early bedtime for myself.


Click to make larger

I spent the afternoon relaxing and finishing up my Meathead Test Knitting. I'm not convinced on the embellishment (the orange square) so let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat