Thursday, December 21, 2006
A Weird Meme

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”Six weird things about me:

1. I didn't learn how to speak until I was about 4 years old.

2. I am terrified of birds. They will PECK your eyes old. Yet I often pet sit for a parrot named Nik Nik.

3. Squirrels frighten me too. They are rodents with bushy tails.

4. I LOVE riding on airplanes.

5. I am an extremely deep sleeper. A few years ago, my brother called me very late at night for a ride home from a bar. I had told him to call me anytime since drunk driving is deadly so he did. I answered the phone, told him I was sleeping and to take the bus before hanging up on him. Sadly I remember none of this conversation. I'm not really the best person to call in the middle of the night for a ride.

6. I talk to all animals and believe that one day they will talk back in English, until then we communicate through barks and meows. I carry on long conversations with my cat and sing to her daily.

I'm tagging- Meg, Erica, Jessica, Carolyn, Sundara and while I'm tempted to tag Norma I think I'll bother LeAnne!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat