Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Review

As 2007 rushes in, it is time to take a moment and review my goals for 2006 (or as I liked to call it 31 in 31) before I announce my latest venture. Last year, I made the list and set to work accomplishing my list of goals! I’m happy to report that I had a 64% success rate with only 11 items not completed (though I do think I should really say 10 items not completed since I did try my hardest to do NaNoMo!).

1. Read 31 books
2. Read Ulysses
3. Read the entire Bible
4. Knit 14 items for the Dulaan project
5. Knit down stash
6. Start the Master Hand Knitting, Level 1 Program
7. Focus on Photography by participating in Photo Friday
8. Take a photo a day
9. Run the Vancouver 1/2 marathon I'm changing this goal to "Finish The Artist's Way"
10. Do a Tri (Did the Danskin!)
11. Learn the butterfly stroke
12. Learn to Dive
13. Run 500 miles (approx 9.6 miles a week)
14. Do 18,250 crunches (approx. 50 a day)
15. Continue my healthy lifestyle while losing weight
16. Find someone special through dating
17. Take up a Co-Ed Hobby (kickball!)
18. Complete National Novel Writing Month in November by writing a 50,000 word novel
19. Once a week, take one small risk
20. Continue with my Spanish studies by reading at least one book in Spanish
21. Volunteer
22. Proactively celebrate other's birthdays
23. Knit two socks at once on two circulars
24. Do the Polar Bar Swim with Mot on New Year's Day
25. Organize my CD collection
26. FRAME the darn cat poster
27. Learn to cook one difficult dish
28. Get an iPod
29. Save Money
30. Learn how to make proper pie crust
31. Take a trip somewhere, anywhere

Now I’m happy to announce that I’ll be doing 101 in 1001 and you will be able to track my progress here. This is a much longer list with a much longer timeframe and I can’t wait to tackle it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat