Sunday, January 21, 2007
Seattle Olympic Sculpture Park

January 20, 2007

Yesterday I met up with the Seattle Flickerites for a Photo Stroll through the new Seattle Olympic Scupture Park.

It was opening day which meant it was crazy busy with people but also alive with energy. Somehow along the way I lost most of the Flickerites but I did keep with my friend Kim who brought along a Polaroid for her picture taking. She had to be much more selective with her picture taking but her results blew me away.



The sculptures varied from the amusing

Typewriter Eraser, Scale X

to the realistic.

Split Wall

It was an amazing day and Seattle is so lucky to have this new park.

My entire photostroll can be found here.

EDITED TO ADD: How cool is this? One of my photos was included in story at the NowPublic Website - Link

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat