Friday, February 09, 2007
Accomplishing the 101

I've been hard at work on my 101 in 1001 list and spent some time updating my list last night.

Since my last update, I have completed the following:

Manufacturer's Photo of my New Timbuk2 Bag
70. Buy a Custom Timbuk2 Messenger Bag
After much thought and discussion with Mot and Meg, I ordered my new Timbuk2 bag. I love it already and can't wait to use it. This will be a wonderful addition to my bag collection. I've included the manufacturer's photo here as my photos do not show my new bag in her best light.


Destiny Inspects the Yarn
97. Use my $50 gift certificate to Knit Picks
When I was sick last week, I decided to go shopping at Knitpicks and got some great yarn. My yarn arrived last night and Destiny quickly began her inspection.


External Hard Drive
69. Buy an external hard drive
Last weekend, I headed over to Radio Shack and picked up this external hard drive. It has 400 Gigs of space and was a steal at $100. Another item off the list!


Blood Bank
29. Donate Blood
I headed over to the blood bank with my Dad earlier this month and gave over a pint of the ole blood. It was just as easy as I remembered.


The entire 101 in 1001 set can be found on Flickr.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat