Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Home!

Big Ben and the London Eye

I'm home from England and Ireland where I had the most fantastic time.

There was beautiful yarn

Scottish Yarn

Tasty Pints

A Perfect Pint

Beautiful Scenery

Wicklow County Cliff View

and fun times with friends!

Rebecca and Darcy in Wicklow

I'm still recovering from all the fun and am busy uploading images to my flickr site. I seem to have an issue where I take a billion photos whenever I see something beautiful. All of England and Ireland was quite beautiful so there are many to sort from.

I also had the opportunity to see a few dear friends! It was so great to be able to spend time with them. Thank you Jo, Andrew, Louise and Mark for having me! I wish I could see each of you every single day!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat