Friday, March 09, 2007
Vacation Recovery

March 1, 2007

After spending an amazing two weeks in England, I've been in vacation recovery mode this week. I've gone straight home (well sorta as I was watching Hugo this week and so really I went straight to his home) every night after work and was asleep by 10:30 p.m. every night.

Richmond Castle View

In between work and sleep, I watched tv, played with Hugo, played some video games and tried to upload my 1000 billion photos to Flickr. It's been a good week.

Yorkie Sheet

But now I feel myself chaffing at the bit to get back into the regular routine of things, one of which includes posting on the blog! I promise to post some vacation stories soon. I just wanted another week to process them alone.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat