Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Words Trapped in my Throat, Projects Stuck in my Fingers

May 1, 2007

It seems that words are trapped in my throat. As I drive to work, the words swarm around my head and I think, Oh I have to blog that or I must write that down. The words are forced to wait though and they lose patience before stomping off where I can't hear them any more.

It is the same with my knitting projects. My fingers itch to create but when I get a moment to sit and create, they refuse to work. It's as if the projects want to live with my words in a place that I can't reach.

So instead I shall wait patiently for the words and the projects to come back. I shall sit and wait, patiently here until that time comes.

Fanning the Polaroids

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat