Thursday, June 07, 2007
Danger! Rigby Down!

June 6, 2007

Yesterday morning I awoke and stumbled through my morning routine. It was one of those mornings where you keep trying to get ready faster but somehow end up getting ready slower. After grabbing my coffee and heading out the door, I decided to give into the lateness and accept it. Otherwise my commute into work would be full of anxiety. As I sat ideling in traffic, I snapped a photo of the truck in front of me with a danger sign on it. Little did I know that the universe was trying to warn me of the danger ahead. About 5 miles down the road, I was rear-ended by two cars. I guess the car behind the one that hit me didn't see the bus stopping ahead of me. What a way to start a day!

Rigby
Click on image for Flickr photo with notes

Rigby doesn't appear to be hurt too badly. I go to the insurance office today for an lookie-loo. Think good thoughts!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat