Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Survey Says

I'm such a copy cat! Poopoorama and BrittneyBush did these and since they are cool and I want to be cool, I'm doing it too.

Bars

[One] Have you ever been asked out?
Yes

[Two] Where was your default picture taken?
At my old job

[Three] What's your middle name?
Lyn

[Four] Your current relationship status?
Taken

[Five] Does your crush like you back?
You BET!

[Six] What is your current mood?
Giggly

[Seven] What color underwear are you wearing?
Beige (HOW BORING!)

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
Well I'm wearing two shirts -- one is white and the other pink!

[Nine] What happen to it?
To what? My shirt?

[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
Hmmmm, I can't think of anything. I think all that happens to us, happens for a reason and it makes us the person we are today.

[Eleven] If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A cat because they get to be lazy!

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
Yes

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Knit

[Forteen] The song stuck in your head?
Lost in this Moment

[Fifteen] Who did you copy and paste this from?
Poopoorama and BrittneyBush

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Maki (my co-worker's wife)

[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago

[Eighteen] Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Have you heard me sing? It's not good so ummm no!

[Nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
Super Speed Travel

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their hair

[Twenty-one] What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Grande NonFat No Water Chai!

[Twenty-two] What's your biggest secret?
I'm not as fierce as I appear

[Twenty-three] Favorite color?
Brown and Pink

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
You know it!

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Tall Nonfat Latte

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?
Spanish

[Twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell?
Lush Rock Star Soap! YUMMMMMY

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word what would it be?
Happy

[Thirty-one] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
I need to go to bed earlier and actually sleep.

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?
Working.

[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Probably my Mom...I love her but she knows my buttons, all of them.

[Thirty-five] How often do you pray?
As often as necessary

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
LOVE IT!

[Thirty-seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
Geez....I like my last name but if I could have ANY last name...probably something like SuperStar.

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
Not at all. He gets the full ReeBeckiSupergirl

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
Brown (I think?)

[Fourty] Who was the last person to make you cry?
My cat, oh person....ummmm can't think of anyone. It's been a long time since I've cried because of a person.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat