Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Interweave My Dreams

Eunny Jang Tangled Yoke Cardigan

On Monday night, I came home to find my Interweave Knits waiting for me and I must say that I am so very pleased with Eunny's first edition as editor.

I am lusting after the Tangled Yoke Cardigan and this is definately something I will be starting shortly, well right after I get the yarn! I want to wear this sweater now and I want to make it even more.

Close-Up of Eunny Jang Tangled Yoke Cardigan

Another item I want to knit are the Tyrolean Stockings by Ann Budd. They are just beautiful. I feel Christmas Knitting coming on! I know I have yarn on hand for these babies.

Ann Budd Tyrolean Stockings

Close-up of Ann Budd Tyrolean Stockings

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat