Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Meeting in Portland

After spending an afternoon in the Gorge and a restful night in the hotel, Scott and I got up on Saturday and headed over to his family's homes.

August 18, 2007 (Hailey)

I got to meet his delightful niece who is a pretty, pretty princess so we got along famously. She had me play Barbie, My Little Pony and Fishies for hours. I really enjoyed myself and had a few good laughs with Hailey. Let's just say that Hailey knows what she wants and how can one argue with that?

Taken by Hailey

Scott's niece is working on becoming a photographer herself and took my camera to take some pictures. Considering that the camera was almost as big as her, I was quite surprised when so many of them came out.

Tyler

I also played with Scott's nephew who was so adorkable with his glasses. He has to wear them for about six months and he does not like that!

I also met the rest of his family who were quite wonderful. It was a good trip down to Portland. We even made some time to visit Powell's and I found the most adorable dog on the street! He was old and missing teeth but full of character!

August 19, 2007

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat