Monday, August 20, 2007

Road Trip to Portland

August 17, 2007 (Thistle)

This past weekend, I made a road trip to the crafter's mecca - Portland. At least it seems that way with so many crafty bloggers either moving to Portland or coming from Portland. Scott drove on the way down to Portland so I was able to knit along the way. I finished up the co-worker's scarf but that is a topic for another day.

Scott and I made a side trip to the Columbia River Gorge where I gasped and sighed at all the beautiful sights.

Whoosh

The waterfalls were absolutely gorgeous.

Scott and me being goofy

The company was goofy and made me do goofy things! (Who puts a gorilla tripod on their head? Goofy People!)

Multnomah Falls

Multnomah Falls was fantastic even though my blood sugar was dropping and my stomach was crying out in pain. One can't ignore beauty like Multnomah Falls no matter how jittery they feel.

Pretty Oregon Lake

I'd highly recommend this side trip for any trip to Portland. It was beautiful!

Tomorrow, Actual Portland!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat